Monday, December 1, 2008

Wiki How-To!

Did you start a Wiki in your classroom, but the students are having trouble adding links to it? This screencast is your solution! I created a screencast using Jing on how to edit and add sites to a wikispaces page. Jing was incredibly easy to use and I will be using it more in the future with my interactive whiteboard! Also, if you are having trouble using Jing there is a blog page with frequent question and answers that I found very helpful.

Check out Jing!

Check out my Wiki to see how the students are using it so far!

3 comments:

Allen said...

I thought that website you provided was great. I looked around a little on it. Where did you find it?

Lindsey said...

Allen,

Were you referring to the wiki? The wiki in my screencast is the wiki my students are adding to for class. They are running away with it, I'm really proud of them for finding good sites!

EStrauch said...

The Jing you found is very self explanatory. It would be a very effective tool for my 4th grade students to use. It allows them to easily upload appropriate websites to our wiki.